- Kawasaki TJ27E engine
- Powers 9 different multi-task attachments (sold separately from power head)
- Lightweight, low noise, low vibration and ideal balance
- Increased fuel efficiency with A/F (Air/Fuel) Technology™
- Coupler securely connects the power head to the attachments
- EPA and CARB Tier III approved
- Barrier bar on handle
|Displacement||1.6 cu. in. (26.3cc)|
|Engine Type||Gasoline and 2-Stroke (50:1 Gas to Oil Ratio)|
|Fuel Tank||16.9 oz. (0.5 L)|
|Drive System||Solid Steel Drive Shaft|
|Handle Type||Variable Position Loop with Barrier Bar|
|Net Weight||8.8 lbs. (4.0kg)|
|Dimension||40.6" x 12.6" x 8.7" (1,030mm x 320mm x 220mm)|
|*Due to EPA Standards in California, these models cannot be sold to customers in the state of California. The KRB750B is the only Kawasaki model that can be sold to customers in the state of California. Sorry for any inconvenience.
**Note: Orders shipped west of Mississippi subject to 7% destination surcharge.