Our Return Policy Has Changed! (Effective 2/20/12)
- We've changed our return policy! This change is to be effective 2/20/12 and will affect all orders placed after that date.
- All Orders previous to 2/20/12 will be subject to the old return policy, which is available here
- We warrant our parts to be free from defect in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of 30 days from date of purchase. Some manufacturers have their own warranty period that extends beyond ours, please contact us if you have any questions.
- Liability under this warranty is limited to replacement of parts or refund. This warranty shall not apply to any part which Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse Inc., in its sole judgment, determines whether the part has been subject to misuse or improper installation. Sohars All Season Mower Service Inc & Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse Inc. shall not be liable for any injury, loss, or damage arising out of misuse, abuse, lack of reasonable care, or misapplication of our products (our lawyers made us say this).
How Do I Make a Return?
- A return authorization must be requested and approved before you can return an item. Please use our ticket system and choose "Return Authorization Request" to request a return here: Return Authorization Request. If approved, you'll be sent a return authorization form via email. If you're not approved, we'll let you know via email as well. Make sure your email address is correct!
What's This Going To Cost Me?
- 10% Restocking Fee: This applies to all returns, including exchanges. But if we made a mistake (like shipping you the wrong parts or we looked up the wrong parts for you) we'll waive the restocking fee.
- Shipping: Costs for shipping from us to you (the order's original shipping charge) and from you to us (the return shipping) are not refundable.
- What if you looked up the part for me and/or you made the mistake? If we made a mistake or looked up an incorrect part, we'll pay the return shipping.
- Must Obtain RMA: All returns must have
a return authorization number, which will be sent to your email address, so
again, make sure we have the correct email address!
- Within Return Timeframe: Must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- What is the purchase date? The date of shipment, not the date of the order.
- Unopened and undamaged original packing: If you have questions, please ask. No labels, stickers or writing on packaging or boxes:
Please do not put return labels or addresses on original packaging! Place in
another box for safe return shipment.
- Receiving Period: You must ship the returned package
within 7 days of the RMA issue date. We reseve the right to refuse or discard
packages that do not meet this requirement.
- Genuine Great Dane Parts, Genuine LCT Parts, Genuine MTD Parts, Genuine Snapper Parts, Genuine Tanaka Parts, and Genuine Tecumseh Parts: Unfortunately, due to issues with these manufacturers having a strict return policy, parts from these manufacturers cannot be accepted for return. We’re trying to get a better relationship that would allow us to accept returns in the future and we’ll update our return policy as soon as something changes.
- Equipment & Accessories
- What’s equipment? Serialized inventory such as lawn mowers, snow blowers, trimmers, power heads, and engines. Non-serialized inventory such as decks, bagger systems/kits, and catchers.
- What’s an accessory? Attachments like snow blades or attachments for combination systems.
- Gaskets and Seals
- Installed Parts: Unfortunately, we can’t accept used parts for return or exchange.
- What if it broke after I installed it? This does not apply to defective parts! Please request an RMA if it’s within the warranty period.
- Short Blocks
- Pumps & Transmissions: Because these items are specific for what they fit and our suppliers will not accept returns for them, we cannot accept returns for transmissions, transaxles, hydraulic pumps and related parts.
What Else Should I Know?
- Canceled Orders: If there are "special order" (items that were special ordered from our suppliers) items on an order that you'd like to cancel a 10% restocking fee will be added to those items to cover return costs to our suppliers.
- No RMA: All returns need an RMA. If you don’t have one, don’t send back the parts. Returns without an RMA will be refused or discarded.
- Wrong Parts: If you ordered the wrong part number, you’re still under the standard return policy.
- Defective Parts: If you do have a defective part, we handle that in one of two ways:
- Send us the part back. We’ll test it and if it’s found to be defective, we’ll issue a new one out to you at our expense.
- If you can’t wait for method #1, we’ll ask you to put a deposit on the replacement item. We’ll send out the replacement order ASAP and ask you to send back the defective item. When the defective item has been received, we’ll issue credit in full for the deposit.