Our Return Policy Has Changed! (Effective
- We've changed our return policy! This change is to be effective 2/20/12
and will affect all orders made after that date.
- All orders previous to 2/20/12 will be subject to the
old return policy, which is available
- We warrant our parts to be free from defect in material
and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of 30 days from
date of purchase. Some manufacturers have their own warranty period that
extends beyond ours, please contact us if you have any questions.
Liability under this warranty is limited to replacement of parts or refund. This
warranty shall not apply to any part which Replacement Commercial Parts
Warehouse Inc., in its sole judgment, determines whether the part has been
subject to misuse or improper installation. Sohars All Season Mower Service Inc
& Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse Inc. shall not be liable for any
injury, loss, or damage arising out of misuse, abuse, lack of reasonable care,
or misapplication of our products (our lawyers made us say this).
How Do I Make A Return?
- Please use the
Return Authorization Request. If approved, you'll be sent a return
authorization form via email. If you're not approved, we'll let you know via
email as well. Make sure your email address is correct!
What's This Going To Cost Me?
- 10% Restocking Fee: This applies to
all returns, including exchanges. But if we made a mistake (like shipping
you the wrong parts or we looked up the wrong parts for you) we'll waive the
- Shipping: Costs for shipping from us to you (the order's
original shipping charge) and from you to us (the return shipping) are not
- What if you looked up the part for me and/or
you made the mistake? If we made a mistake or looked up an incorrect part,
we'll pay the return shipping.
- Must Obtain RMA: All returns must have
a return authorization number, which will be sent to your email address, so
again, make sure we have the correct email address!
- Within Return Timeframe: Must be returned within 30 days of
- What is the purchase date? The date of
shipment, not the date of the order.
- Unopened and undamaged original packing: Self explanatory.
If you have questions, just ask.
- No labels, stickers or writing on packaging or boxes:
Please do not put return labels or addresses on original packaging! Place in
another box for safe return shipment.
- Receiving Period: We must receive the returned package
within 7 days of the RMA issue date. We reseve the right to refuse or discard
packages that do not meet this requirement
- Genuine Great Dane Parts, Genuine MTD Parts,
and Genuine Tecumseh Parts: Unfortunately, due to issues
with these manufacturers having a strict return policy, parts from these
manufacturers cannot be accepted for return. We’re trying to get a better
relationship that would allow us to accept returns in the future and we’ll
update our return policy as soon as something changes.
- Equipment & Accessories
equipment? Serialized inventory such as lawn mowers, snow blowers, trimmers, power heads, and engines. Non-serialized inventory such as decks, bagger systems/kits, and catchers.
an accessory? Attachments like snow blades or attachments for combination
- Gaskets & Seals
- Installed Parts: Unfortunately, we can’t accept used parts
for return or exchange.
- What if it broke after I
installed it? This does not apply to defective parts! Please request an RMA
if it’s within the warranty period.
- Short Blocks
- Pumps & Transmissions: Because these items are specific for
what they fit and our suppliers will not accept returns for them, we cannot
accept returns for transmissions, transaxles, hydraulic pumps and related parts.
What Else Should I Know?
- No RMA: All returns need an RMA. If you don’t have one,
don’t send back the parts. Returns without an RMA will be refused or discarded.
- Wrong Parts: If you ordered the wrong part number, you’re
still under the standard return policy.
- Defective Parts: If you do have a defective part, we handle
that in one of two ways:
- Send us the part back. We’ll
test it and if it’s found to be defective, we’ll issue a new one out to you
at our expense.
- If you can’t wait for method #1, we’ll ask you to
put a deposit on the replacement item. We’ll send out the replacement order
ASAP and ask you to send back the defective item. When the defective item
has been received, we’ll issue credit in full for the deposit.
Request for Return Authorization Form