Single Stage Electric Start Snowblower
Semi-self propelled auger drive|
|Capacity per Minute
Up to 33' / 10 m (throwing distance will vary with conditions)|
89 lbs. / 41 kg|
- With the convenient 120-Volt electric start, all you need to do is plug in an extension cord, start the snowblower, unplug and go! With a reliable recoil start as your back up, you won't be left out in the cold.
- Don't be fooled by this units small size. The HS720 has the snow clearing power of a snowblower twice its size by clearing up to 1800 lb. per minute and throws snow up to 33 feet.
- The powerful, easy to start, fuel efficient Honda GC190 OHC engine offers plenty of power to churn through the snow.
- Heavy duty metal auger housing provides dependable performance through demanding conditions with its reliable rugged construction and bearing supported auger.
- Easily adjust discharge direction and disctance with the convenient Snow Director chute control with 204 degrees of adjustment from left to right. Move the control up and down to adjust the distance of snow discharge.
- Handle large snowfalls with power and ease with this models large 20" wide by 12" tall clearing area.
- "Glove friendly" large fuel tank cap makes it easy to re-fuel, even with gloves on. This unit features a fuel shut off valve for safe storage.
- Large wheels make transport from storage to the job easier.
- Snow removal is easier with the auger-assist drive. By using a rugged, durable metal auger with replaceable rubber paddles Honda makes easy work of residential snow removal. This system helps move the HS720 when the rubber-edged auger makes contact with the surface. With a little upward pressure on the handle this snowblower starts to move forward.
- There's no need for mixing gas and oil with this 4 stroke Honda engine. No more two-stroke smoke and stink, lower emissions and better fuel economy.
- The easy to maintain design of this model makes draining engine oil and fuel quick and easy.