This return policy applies to all returns for purchases made on rcpw.com, scagparts.net, sohars.com and in-store at Sohars All Season Mower Service, Inc. except defective/damaged in transit items. Please see defective/damaged in transit items policy.
New/Unused: All returns must be new, unused, and include all original packaging, hardware, and accessories. No labels, stickers or writing can be on the original packaging or boxes. Please do not put return labels and/or addresses on original packaging. Place in another box for safe return shipment. Please note, it is your responsibility to repackage and/or insure products (if necessary) to ensure safe delivery back to us.
Return authorization required: A return authorization is required for all returns. All return requests must be sent via email. Please click here to request a return authorization. Return authorizations will be issued via email.
Return timeframe: All returns must be postmarked and sent freight prepaid by the customer within 30 days of receiving the products. Returns beyond this window will be discarded or returned at your expense.
Freight: All original freight costs are nonrefundable. Many products offer free shipping. If you return a product that shipped free, our original cost of shipping (from us to you) will be deducted from your refund.
Restocking fees: All products are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Refused packages, items returned without authorization, or are used, installed, damaged, defective, received materially different than sent, or returned beyond the return window may be assessed up to a 50% restocking fee.
According to U.S. law, refunds can only be returned to card of original purchase. If a card can no longer be used for a return (lost, cancelled, stolen, etc.) a company check will be issued to the purchaser.
How to request a return authorization
Please contact us using our ticket system (choose "Return Authorization Request" using the drop-down) to request a return authorization. Please verify your email address - all return authorization information arrives via email.
Non-Returnable / Final Sale Items
- We cannot accept returns for installed, used, or physically damaged (by customer) items.
- Equipment: Due to federal shipping restrictions, engine powered products cannot be returned once they have been gassed or oiled. These items can be taken to your local authorized service center for repair which may be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Engines: Engines are not returnable. Please contact us before ordering so we can verify you will receive the correct engine for your needs.
- Accessories: Decks, bagger systems/kits, catchers, catcher systems, snow blades, dozers, or serialized attachments.
- Gaskets & Seals
- Short Blocks
- Pumps & Transmissions - because these items are specific for what they fit and our suppliers will not accept returns for them, we cannot accept returns for transmissions, transaxles, hydraulic pumps, and related products. Please contact us to assist in finding the correct item before purchasing these items.
- Literature, Catalogs & Manuals
Defective / Damaged In Transit
Defective Parts & accessories
If a part is received and is defective, please open a support ticket. We have two options for replacement:
- Send us the part back. Once received and found defective, we’ll send a replacement.
- Put a deposit on a replacement order, which will ship as soon as possible, and then you’ll receive credit for this deposit once the defective item has been received back into our warehouse.
If equipment is received and found to be defective or if you are having issues using the product, please send us an email or open a support ticket so we can best help with your concern.
We have an in-house technician team who can help diagnose issues. All equipment products purchased from RCPW have a manufacturer’s warranty – if we cannot help you diagnose the issue over the phone or send replacement parts to easily fix an issue, we may ask that you take the equipment to your local servicing dealer for repair under that warranty. We will help you locate your local dealer and can send over any documentation (invoices, registration, serial # info) needed so that it is covered under warranty.
Damaged in transit
Unfortunately, items do get damaged in transit. We do our best to package items, so this does not happen, but damages do occur. All damages must be reported within 5 business days of delivery.
Please send photos and an explanation of the damage in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or open a support ticket and we’ll get right back to you.