21" Self Propelled Commercial Mower with Kawasaki FJ180 Engine
|Type||Commercial Walk Behind|
|Transmission||Variable Speed Rear Wheel Drive|
|Fuel Capacity||0.5 gallon (1.89 L)|
|Deck||Recycler Cutting System / Rear Bagging System|
|Cutting Width || 21" (53 cm)|
|Cutting Height ||1" to 4.5" in .5" increments (2.5 cm to 11.4 cm in 1.27 cm increments)|
|Blade Engagement||Zone Start|
|Blade Speed||18,000+ ft/min (5,486 m/min)|
|Bag Capacity||2.1 bushels|
|Wheels||9" x 2" (22.8 cm x 5 cm)|
|Length||59" (149.86 cm)|
|Width || 21.5" (54.6 cm)|
|Height ||40" (101.6 cm)|
|Weight||112 lbs (50 kg)|
|Commercial Warranty||1-Year Limited|
|Engine Warranty||3-Year Limited|
- Powered by a commercial-grade Kawasaki FJ180V engine featuring a sealed, maintenance-free transmission and .5 gallon fuel tank.
- The robust design provides maximum life and durability. Front spring arms are contained within the wheels for ultimate protection. Cut in more conditions with heights ranging from 1" to 4.5"
- Tough co-polymer wheels feature precision ball bearings for long life with less downtime and lower replacement costs. These large 9" x 2" wheels also provide a light footprint that is easy on the turf.
- The large 2.1 bushel bag feaures an easy-empty design, making quick work of clipping disposal.
- The wide opening and ramped profile of the tunnel maximize bag fill.
- This patented cutting system cuts and recuts grass clippings into fine mulch and directs them deep into the turf to provide a "just bagged" appearance.